« Home | Early presents » | "They're intelligently designed" » | But where's Ray from Achewood? » | Wakey wakey, part two » | Why bother » | Wakey wakey » | As soon as the law becomes inconvenient... » | Less than half ain't really much of nothing » | PJF » | Work radio dept. » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

Back again, it's the incredible

A fairly busy day for me over at Stylus; A Touching Display is back, complete with new title font (which was a surprise), my review of the new Cadence Weapon is up, and although my contribution hasn't gone up yet, our albums list (which, as always, will satisfy no-one except maybe me) has begun.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates