« Home | Less than half ain't really much of nothing » | PJF » | Work radio dept. » | Stage magic » | 2005 singles » | "I, Jon Stewart, hate Christmas" » | What have I done to deserve this? » | A sense, not an idea » | Hey there, Mr. Blue » | Miscarriage » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

As soon as the law becomes inconvenient...

I thought about posting something about Bush being caught breaking the law (again) this morning, but I figured if I waited someone would put it better than I'd be able to. Surprise, surprise, John Rogers does just that. And for a bonus, he's got another post in which he (justly) wishes he knew a stronger word that disgust.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates