« Home | PJF » | Work radio dept. » | Stage magic » | 2005 singles » | "I, Jon Stewart, hate Christmas" » | What have I done to deserve this? » | A sense, not an idea » | Hey there, Mr. Blue » | Miscarriage » | Mail call » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Less than half ain't really much of nothing

I'm just getting around to really comparing the two now, but Ewan Pearson's "Glass Half Full Remix of Röyksopp's "49 Percent" (with Chelonis R. Jones, who I am now officially interested in hearing more from) stomps all over the original. Which means if you count that version, there's a full five tracks on The Understanding which are good. But those five are really good.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates