« Home | Sometimes I forget I'm still awake » | "mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they... » | Dark sided » | One for the quote file » | Lions and witches and wardrobes, oh my » | Small mercies » | Phantasmagoria » | That time again » | Blending » | Double-you tee eff » 

Sunday, December 11, 2005 

Oh, those crazy Russians

You truly haven't lived unless you've seen three of your male friends get up on a raised stage at a club/bar and proceed to dance properly to Boney M's "Rasputin" (including faux-Cossack dancing on the middle 8).

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, especially given that this was laughter of pure joy, not laughter directed at the dancers.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates