« Home | Plus, you know, assault charges » | "My Humps", though? Seriously? » | Chills » | It begins » | Backlog » | That's a bad hat, Harry » | Bad law » | They used to float through like leaves » | (but with Jesus) » | Wha? » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Well, it was part of my childhood.

So. X-Men 3. It's directed by Brett Ratner rather than Bryan Singer, and that concerns me (sure, Ratner was involved with the tremendously well-done potboiler Prison Break, but as a direct he's not exactly up there with Singer). The teaser trailer is a little promising, but we don't really get to see much.

One thing is sure, though: Kelsey Grammar is perfect for Beast. I may now hear his voice whenever I read something with Henry McCoy in it from now on.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates