« Home | Extreme temporal parochialism » | "That's how I got into country music" » | Overlegislation » | Cleaning house » | When you wake (you're still in a dream) » | "Can of corn" is right out, though » | It's a deal, it's a steal » | Just don't call us "emo" » | All wrong » | Now I'm only falling apart » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Adventures in post-minimalism

Brad Shoup, because he is an excellent human being, has provided me with both halves of the now out of print Sinking Of The Titanic/Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet LP. I'm not sure when I'll get around to listening to them yet, but I'm anxious to do so - the former ever since I heard Aphex Twin's mix of part of the work (found here) and the latter ever since Scott McKeating brought it to my attention.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates