« Home | Pop-ular » | Back to business » | "That billboard had two sides, and both of them hu... » | What's the worst thing I could say? » | Wha? » | "a different kind of unreadability" » | Reset » | Into the new year again » | 70'S MUSIC EXPLOSION! » | Wakey wakey » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Sleep spent

So my attempt to reset my sleeping pattern worked partially; I did indeed go to bed (relatively) early, around two (which is when I'd like to be getting to sleep), but when I awoke briefly at ten I was so tired I turned off my alarm (set for eleven). So I slept in until one. But I think I'll still be able to get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.

I'm in limbo until I hear about the second job - they don't need me to come in until they know what they're paying me for, which is fine with me. A bit of an actual vacation - I love going home and everything, but it'll be nice to just putter around the apartment for a few days. We spent practically all of yesterday afternoon playing video games!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates