« Home | Roffles » | Wicked » | Aww » | Don't panic » | Feel good hits of January 18 2006 » | So tired » | Giddy » | Text geek » | "You can be a complete asshole, just stay within t... » | I was right » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

"Some days I'm not necessarily proud of myself"

I think it's safe to say most Canadians would find Jon Stewart's take on our election pretty goddamn golden. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. This must be what it's like for Americans to watch his show most of the time!

This is why I want ala carte cable. Darn it!

Is there anywhere online we can see this? Television is so 20th century. :-P

We only have basic cable, but one of the Canadian channels has the Daily Show every night an hour after it airs in the States.

As for footage, I don't see anything yet, but if you try googling it in a few days you might find something.

The video is available on Comedy Central's page here:
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=49825&ml_collection=&ml_context=show&allowMotherload=true&ml_comedian=none&poppedFrom=_&

I should mention, it comes on just after the Osama clip. Total running time just over 5 min.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates