« Home | 13 Angels Standing Guard ‘Round The Side Of Your Bed » | "We thought we were making it up" » | Ethic » | What ever happened » | "The case for heroin" » | If you want me I'll be sleeping in » | Checkmate » | Low impact » | Work radio dept. » | Trains of Winnipeg » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Whoosh

Uh... I think I just finished applying to grad school. Bizarre. Whenever I do these things last minute they're usually a huge hassle and I wind up just squeaking in under the wire, but I dropped everything off but the letters of reference (both profs have the forms and are sending them over ASAP) and the transcript (I have it on good authority intracampus mail should it get it there tomorrow) and I still have a few days to go!

Man, do I owe a couple of people beer, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates