« Home | Double shot » | Diagnosis of a foreign frame of heart » | Voot! » | "Why am I not happy?" » | Early but late » | iPop » | Good Bible » | Practice » | No negotiation under duress » | Now that's what I call philosophy! » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Not actually that clever

For the first time in ages, my staff page at Stylus has been updated. Altough not the picture. See if you can get all the injokes!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates