« Home | For He loves me so » | "Your PM is a sissy" » | Release the hounds » | Then he gets mad » | Feel good hits of the 21st of February, 2006 » | Needs sleep badly » | Promotional considerations » | Roffles » | I'm gonna kill all the judges » | Memory hole » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

Progress

I finally had the spare $30 I needed to buy a device that lets me plug my microphone into my computer's USB port, and with that and a little Audacity I did my first Stycast from my own computer instead of Ben's since I switched to a Mac. It's great he let me use his, but it's also nice not to have to run back and forth any more. And it sounds better, too - still some kinks to iron out, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates