« Home | Raspberries » | Progress » | For He loves me so » | "Your PM is a sissy" » | Release the hounds » | Then he gets mad » | Feel good hits of the 21st of February, 2006 » | Needs sleep badly » | Promotional considerations » | Roffles » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 

Why not smile

New singles up; for some reason it feels like I'm the only one who likes anything this week, although that's clearly not true. But while I'm not surprised to be a lone positive voice on, say, Lovex, I am a little shocked no-one else seems to like that Pink single.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates