« Home | The politics of film » | Dirty hands shape the keenest minds » | Dirda! » | Indie fuxxor » | Hard at work » | So I just watched the Oscars.... » | Information spaces » | There is always room for one more custard pie » | Clogging inboxes everywhere » | "We dance just as good as we walk" » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Four and a half hours of sleep

Well, it's off to the second of two early-morning planning sessions. The only redeeming features of which are breakfast and lunch (both free). Here's hoping I don't die. In any case, my review of The M's is up today.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates