« Home | A lack of uniforms » | False advertising » | Suddenly I'm glad I don't own it yet » | "You have no imagination whatsoever" » | Honey, you're a prize and I'm a catch » | Booze time » | Hesitant people » | You will surely find this pleasing to your ears » | Cross Europe Chart Challenge... OF DEATH! » | How long must you wait for it? » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

I found that essence rare

I'm (sadly?) not nearly as political as Mark is, but I still read k-punk with keen interest, and today's post is a whopper. Especially the ending.

That post reminds me of my recent April Fool's joke blog entry--too bad he's probably being serious. :-P

Oh, he definitely is. God forbid someone reject the idea of Capital, eh Dan?

You know how sometimes, when you read a Jack Chick tract or something else like that, you just have to laugh out loud? That is the same feeling I get when I read this guy's post. I think that's probably the best way to describe it.

You like The Fall so you must be cool. All other Fall fan bloggers seem to have died in 2004, so hello! Was 2004 a bad year for Fall fans?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates