« Home | On a wall » | Girls are sometimes pretty » | Jam & Lewis » | Good for something after all » | I didn't even realise it was 4/20 » | On waking » | Riding ice cream trucks » | And I've never met anyone quite like you before » | Because the opposite of boredom isn’t interest, it... » | Scum » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Said "who's the guy with the gun?" like I was involved

Feel good hits of the 24th of April, 2006:

Yo La Tengo - "Saturday"
Pilate - "The Travel Song"
Low - "The Plan (Demo)"
The Wedding Present - "A Million Miles"
Hot Chip - "Crap Kraft Dinner"
Chris Whitley - "I Can't Stand It"
PJ Harvey - "This Mess We're In"
The Pogues - "Boys From The County Hell"
Mountains - "Simmer"
Yo La Tengo - "Our Way To Fall"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates