« Home | I didn't even realise it was 4/20 » | On waking » | Riding ice cream trucks » | And I've never met anyone quite like you before » | Because the opposite of boredom isn’t interest, it... » | Scum » | Gimpy » | Fine white foam » | Crimes against science » | The anatomy of explanations » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Good for something after all

So I guess Brian Mulroney was environmentally friendly? You know we've got a bad PM when I start feeling vaguely nostalgic for the Chin. Note, of course, how Harper is being a dick near the end of the article.

That's the first time I've ever heard Mulroney referred to as "the Chin", and I'm laughing out loud.

I thought it was common practice!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates