« Home | Female emo? » | Regional laughs » | Record lickers » | There are brighter things than diamonds » | And the dull pain that you live with isn't getting... » | I'm going to break the heart of Chicago » | Random bits » | Stranger song » | Folk music on a spaceship » | "A permanent ongoing epiphany" » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

Action Philosophers!

This (sent to me by Todd Hutlock) is just brilliant. The free "Rene Descartes" section alone shows these guys know what they're talking about (and this is pitched at the sort of audience where I don't mind them just talking about what Descartes was up to rather than pointing out how little of it was original or other problems with him). I hope tons of little kids run into this comic.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates