« Home | I'm going to break the heart of Chicago » | Random bits » | Stranger song » | Folk music on a spaceship » | "A permanent ongoing epiphany" » | I wish I'd had essay questions like that » | Comedy of errors » | Still in Toronto » | In a hurry » | Good ol' Maura Tierney » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

And the dull pain that you live with isn't getting any duller

Still sick, but better; I've kept everything down for eight hours, so I get to eat something now. I have spent the entire day sleeping and reading the first nine volumes of Bendis and Oeming's Powers. This is the first time I have actually been so sick I've had to lie there doing nothing since grade school.

And since none of that is actually particularly interesting, I bring you (via K) a cat being washed.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates