« Home | Comedy of errors » | Still in Toronto » | In a hurry » | Good ol' Maura Tierney » | I know more of the stars and sea » | Bolts from above, yeah » | The Death and Resurrection Show » | What the hell did I just see? » | "And Apollo Creed is... everything else in the world" » | "I got killin' hands!" » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

I wish I'd had essay questions like that

From K's latest dispatch from law school, now that she's finished her exams:

"Oh, and you'll appreciate this... part of the essay question involved a writer named Thomas Pinch, who buys a house on lot 49. I wonder how many other students will pick up on that?"

Awesome.

I haven't been posting too much today because I spent most of the day at the staff retreat, which was more fun than I expected. My team got the "golf prize" (as in, "if this was golf you would win"), and I got three free beers from the occasion. Before going back to work to finish the rest of my shift. Nice.

haha Ian called me at work while drunk. it was fucking awesome.

Shut up, you're going to get me in trouble...

sure sure whatever. no one reads comments. and it's not like you can't just hit the delete button!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates