« Home | Death is centrifugal » | Organize before they rise » | Your monkey's kung fu is not strong » | Sigur friggin' Ros » | Clocks and monkeys » | Can you forgive her? » | So angry » | Itchy legs and all » | Rand protect us! » | Don't need no dizziness, don't need no nausea » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

"Sideboard-like! Shadrach! The SHOCK-uh!"

Random surfing leads me to this fantastic long-form review of the Fall's Peel sessions, which does a pretty good job of explaining why I, like a lot of people I know, am quasi-obsessed with them. Is the Believer normally this good? Because if so maybe I should be paying more attention.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates