« Home | Can you forgive her? » | So angry » | Itchy legs and all » | Rand protect us! » | Don't need no dizziness, don't need no nausea » | Random dancing » | FYI: you’re all gonna die screaming » | Somethingasaurus » | I relentlessly desire your custard tongue between ... » | On a (relatively) lighter note » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Clocks and monkeys

Lisa Jardine, an historian, has a new column at the BBC. I'm not sure they'll put it on the front page often enough that I'll be reading all of it, but the inaugural effort is extremely well done.

Also, for some reason Blogger doesn't seem to be noting the comments I posted in response to others' comments today, although if you go to add another one they show up. I have no idea why, no.

Of course, now that I've said that, all seems to be back to normal.

that's the spirit! you go girl!

It did that with my post last night. Grr.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates