« Home | Kind of a dick move » | "even the Pope is considering suggesting that we a... » | "Oh, Doctor, you and me is gonna have such an awfu... » | Some people should not own animals » | "Did I ask too much? More than a lot?" » | $5 to fuel up your car? » | Desk tops » | Monday roundup » | Transcendental Defeatist » | Get a real tattoo » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Death to all things real

My review of Steve Adey's debut album is up today; the album is quite good.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates