« Home | "but I still love the lil' champs!" » | Sizzurp » | One nation under » | Everybody knows it's coming apart » | Bat country » | Unrealistic ideas behaving like reindeers » | It's so much worse than I imagined » | The asshole motherfucker gods » | Plus, you know, sexy time explosions » | "Dr. McNinja was not informed of the ghosts when h... » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Right conduct

Now, there's a man I'd take business advice from.

Oh, and



If the line about the astronaut alone doesn't make you at least interested in hearing Get Lonely, I really don't want to hear about it. And, of course, when I think of great songs from this album, "Woke Up New" isn't near the top of the list.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates