« Home | The feverish nightmares of popists » | For there are brighter sides to life » | Back to academia » | Squee » | Still I've got a flash-bulb head » | Interrupting sloth » | Prescient » | Series vs stories » | "like when they pulled up the coelacanth out of th... » | You have to hang on to your childhood » 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 

But they look like sneakers

Today we have the Singles Jukebox Stycast; I've been bereft of music all day as my iPod is at home resting after I spent hours polishing out a scratch and then wrestling an InvisibleShield onto it, which apparently necessitates a 24 rest for the machine as it bonds. Which is kind of annoying. Also, they get you to wipe off all fingerprints from the back of the iPod, of course, before putting it on, but the process is so messy and frustrating that naturally mine doesn't look nearly as pristine as their sample. Still: Smaller, less bulky, clearer and nigh unscratchable - I'll take some temporary frustration for that, thank you. If/when I get my next iPod though, I'm going to have to look into whether the Shieldzone people will install their product for you...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates