« Home | For there are brighter sides to life » | Back to academia » | Squee » | Still I've got a flash-bulb head » | Interrupting sloth » | Prescient » | Series vs stories » | "like when they pulled up the coelacanth out of th... » | You have to hang on to your childhood » | Bits and pieces » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

The feverish nightmares of popists

This week's singles are up today, with many a contribution from myself. Also, slightly elsewhere I've posted about "Heartbeats," usually by the Knife but also by some others, these days - if you haven't heard the choral version by Scala, whoo mama. Do you ever need to.

Your verdict on The Fratellis is just about perfect!
And I haven't heard the Scala version yet *goes to find*

Thanks! It came to me in a blinding flash of insight. And the Scala version was up at Fluxblog - if you have trouble finding it, I can send it over tonight...

Good Lord. I totally read that as "the Scalia version."

I need a fucking vacation.

Indeed you do! Although when Aaron mentioned someone with that last name to me recently, I first thought of Antonin myself...

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates