« Home | The more you try to erase me... » | With his boots on (metaphorically) » | Our turn to decide what that means » | Got gaffled by one time » | Show them the goddamned fang » | Sometimes you walk by the good ones » | 10 blocks » | A constitutional re-play of mass production » | Whip it, whip it, whip it » | Indexed » 

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 

Bits and pieces

It's been a long weekend, and now I have to get used to normality again - at least until next week, when school starts and I have to get used to that. For today, two things have gone up at Stylus that I had a hand in: The Singles Jukebox and our article on the Mercury Prize (where I for some reason thought the "What it is" section was just a place to put the record's title).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates