« Home | Virtual spectres » | And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know wha... » | Still no MySpace » | Smokeless » | Arrrrrrr! » | And no friends in this town » | Auspicious beginning » | Moxie » | The imp of the perverse » | "I can respect the hell out of that." » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

Suicide prevention

Not trying to ruin your day or anything, so you probably shouldn't read this if you're in a good mood.

I've been in a hideously foul mood for three weeks. But I must say, the headline alone put a smile on my face. Thanks Ian :D

I guess that could work too.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates