« Home | Developments » | You really must watch this » | A truly startled baby » | It's not about fashion » | Shove it » | The weird » | Double duty » | Wonk » | Inspiration for dudes! » | Worse than Sandi Thom » 

Sunday, October 01, 2006 

There is thunder in our hearts

What does it say about me that I think Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill" is an intensely romantic song?

I don't ask these rhetorical questions for shits and giggles, you know. I'm always hoping someone actually has an answer, but no luck.

(I'm staying awake until my homework is finished, so let's hope I don't post anything else tonight, as it's likely to be even more pointless, thanks to our old friend fatigue...)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates