« Home | Really, really, really good » | "Herculean" is pretty astounding, though » | "truly epic pummel" » | Book, magician, machine » | Every photograph is a photograph of infinity » | "Oh that is so a deal." » | Boring » | Why can't these guys make more than one great album? » | Don't fear seriousness » | "whatcha think" » 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 

Dinosaurs and fighter jets

This is exactly what the internets is like.

Oh God. I totally wish I'd seen that last week when I was trying to write my enormous life-eating seminar paper.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates