« Home | "Guys who don't really have that bright of a future" » | Randomly generated » | I want a piece of your mind » | Girls like you ruin the future » | That was quick » | I don't like spam » | Grotesque » | Wireless energy » | Tramline 3 smells of pee » | Panspermia » 

Monday, November 20, 2006 

Hook up with me, meet up at the rally

Feel good hits of the 20th of November, 2006:

Phoenix - "Rally"
Peter, Bjorn & John - "Objects of My Affection"
Leonard Cohen - "Famous Blue Raincoat"
Pilate - "Don't Stare"
Snow Patrol - "Open Your Eyes"
Thom Yorke - "Harrowdown Hill"
The Delgados - "The Light Before We Land"
Interpol - "Leif Erikson"
Yo La Tengo - "From A Motel 6"
Phoenix - "Lost And Found"

Not sure why I'm feeling so indie these days (mind you, I'm pretty sure the people who hated my Antics review would still want to kill me with fire if we chatted for a little while). Could be my extreme love for the new Phoenix LP It's Never Been Like That, it could even be because I've caved and gotten a profile on the extremely addictive and frivolous (but still awesome) Facebook. Still holding firm on the subject of MySpace, though. And my picture was prompted when we were all asked to pretend the Mob had just murdered our families. I was drunk at the time.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates