« Home | Grotesque » | Wireless energy » | Tramline 3 smells of pee » | Panspermia » | More propulsive and softer » | Expecting to fly » | And I'm all hooked up » | Remembrance Day » | Submitted without comment » | Let's do it right, now » 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 

I don't like spam

So right now I have to do the whole word verification thing before posting. Because apparently this blog "has characteristics of a spam blog" and so Blogger needs someone to take a look at it before that feature gets taken off. Which doesn't bug me - I'd rather err on the side of eliminating/curtailing spam blogs, thanks, and word verification ain't exactly tough to do.

I assume this is because I have many short posts here, rather than longer stuff. I'll be interested to see their response, as I kind of assume any human looking at Fractionals would decide pretty quickly it's too pointless to be spam...

(but just in case, does anyone out there want a mortgage? a bigger penis? drugs?)

I'd have to do that in person.

...no?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates