« Home | Expecting to fly » | And I'm all hooked up » | Remembrance Day » | Submitted without comment » | Let's do it right, now » | "lower the emergency donkey pinata" » | Love all of the people, but I don't know their names » | "an otherworldly being so terrible that it can nev... » | Having trouble believing I'm awake right now » | "a pained no-no-no-please-stop camel-wheeze" » 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 

More propulsive and softer

A good crop in this week's jukebox; I'm not in there disliking Bonnie Prince Billy (3) and liking George Strait (7), but other than that my blurbs got in.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates