« Home | Let's do it right, now » | "lower the emergency donkey pinata" » | Love all of the people, but I don't know their names » | "an otherworldly being so terrible that it can nev... » | Having trouble believing I'm awake right now » | "a pained no-no-no-please-stop camel-wheeze" » | Look busy » | Uncertainty » | You just gotta have it, just to know it / And set ... » | The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, i... » 

Friday, November 10, 2006 

Submitted without comment

Yeah I'm not getting anything.

bwahahahaha! That was awesome.

Sweet. :-)

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates