« Home | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » | And I will be two steps on the water » | WE NEED YOUR TORSO? » | Mega bottle ride » | "I WAS/AM A COMEDY GOD" » | The fuse will have to run out sometime » | Commercial Mind-Machine Interface by 2011 » | You're gonna need more rope » | Hook up with me, meet up at the rally » 

Sunday, November 26, 2006 

Just so we're clear

The "murder rate" in Iraq is nothing like the murder rate in Washington, DC in the early 90s. I suggest reading both the nice and not-so-nice versions.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates