« Home | "I WAS/AM A COMEDY GOD" » | The fuse will have to run out sometime » | Commercial Mind-Machine Interface by 2011 » | You're gonna need more rope » | Hook up with me, meet up at the rally » | "Guys who don't really have that bright of a future" » | Randomly generated » | I want a piece of your mind » | Girls like you ruin the future » | That was quick » 

Thursday, November 23, 2006 

Mega bottle ride

Reminder to self: When playing Mario Kart with Ben and Melvin, never let on that you're less drunk than they are. They'll just make you chug gin and tonics until you catch up, and since the gin is coming from the freezer, that shit is burning cold.

I think I died last night.

$1,654. That's how the dentist was. Also lots of talk about breaking teeth in half or in quarters. Fun times.

Also what do you mean my own fault? Melvin made me do it.

...I thought you got dental?

And Melvin and I made you do it. Or do you now remember your last pint?

Oh yeah. Good times, good times. And I do get dental but for 70 or 80% of it - that still leaves up to almost $500 I get stuck paying to have teeth ripped out of my head. More good times.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates