« Home | WE NEED YOUR TORSO? » | Mega bottle ride » | "I WAS/AM A COMEDY GOD" » | The fuse will have to run out sometime » | Commercial Mind-Machine Interface by 2011 » | You're gonna need more rope » | Hook up with me, meet up at the rally » | "Guys who don't really have that bright of a future" » | Randomly generated » | I want a piece of your mind » 

Thursday, November 23, 2006 

And I will be two steps on the water

Kate Bush or the Futureheads, "Hounds of Love" really is one of the best songs ever, right up there with "Temptation" or "Heartbeats" as far as I'm concerned. If you are not familiar, your life is poorer for it. I can't decide which version, or which video, is better, but both are essential.

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up. Watch the other one too!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates