« Home | I wanna hold your hand » | I am young and I am lost » | Just so we're clear » | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » | And I will be two steps on the water » | WE NEED YOUR TORSO? » | Mega bottle ride » | "I WAS/AM A COMEDY GOD" » | The fuse will have to run out sometime » 

Monday, November 27, 2006 

Plug me in

Still mowing my way through some journal articles, but I happen to have the weekly article at Stylus this week, for the first time in a while; it's A week in my musical life, and although it's long hopefully it's interesting too.

But really, I just like the graphic.

ooooooo it is a pretty graphic.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates