« Home | "I try not to think about it." » | We desire disorder » | 1/64th » | The fixed smile of the serious addict » | What you call the disease, I call the remedy » | "After that, there's going to be a Situation." » | Can you hear it at all? » | Own a car » | What I want » | There's no way to win a war with Canada » 

Monday, January 29, 2007 

All of the time

The Singles Jukebox is no longer a weekly column; it is now a blog. Entries for new songs by the Kaiser Chiefs and the View with blurbs by me are up; in general, I'm not going to link to every new post that I participate in there. Just know that you have a steady source for your pop music snark, if you wish.

Hey Ian, what's happened to the '06 albums countdown? You'd gotten me hooked, then cut the supply!

Believe me, I am conscious of my slacktitude. It returns... tonight? Let's see how much work I get done, but I'm hopeful. I've got the next two images loaded into Flickr, in any case.

Glad someone was enjoying it, by the way.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates