« Home | Own a car » | What I want » | There's no way to win a war with Canada » | Livid » | Plus ca change » | Cut the cards » | We may never have this chance again » | My parents had a daschund » | Elsewhere » | I hope we float away together » 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 

Can you hear it at all?

Feel good hits of the 24th of January, 2007:

David Bowie - "Red Money"
Tom Waits - "Downtown Train"
The Tragically Hip - "Boots and Hearts"
Hefner - "Painting and Kissing"
Elastica - "Mad Dog God Dam"
Easy Star All-Stars - "Electioneering"
Tindersticks - "I Know That Loving"
Chris Whitley - "Cut the Cards"
Ryan Adams - "Wish You Were Here"
The Good, the Bad & the Queen - "History Song"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates