« Home | 20 Albums of 2007: #20 » | That damned song » | "The apology. You didn't need to do that to make ... » | You came, you saw, you conquered » | "Mike Powell responded by sending me the video for... » | Physical attributes that barely compute as your own » | I hate how obvious I have been » | A masterpiece in a couple of minutes » | Presenteeism » | Will the Last Person to Die Please Turn Out the Li... » 

Thursday, January 11, 2007 

Dooooooooooom

I've seen this a couple of places, but I can't not comment; thousands of birds have fallen from the sky in Australia and no-one knows why.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

That happened in Austin a few days ago too. they only had a few dozen birds fall out of the sky, but it was weird enough to shut half of downtown down for a while.

Dooooooooooooom, I tells ya.

All I can think of when you keep saying that is 'Dooooooooom Cock'. Is that weird? I can't even remember what that is from - can you? And before you say anything no it has absolutely nothing to do with my mother. She's a Saint.


(yeah yeah) ...bernard.

It's from Preacher. Herr Starr's favourite gun?

Ah yes - thank you. I feel much better now (and a lot less pervy).

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates