« Home | A masterpiece in a couple of minutes » | Presenteeism » | Will the Last Person to Die Please Turn Out the Li... » | Well played, sir » | Teardrinking » | Oh my world, you really can thrill me » | Read the alt-text » | Better than a jetpack » | "My God, what have I done?" » | Empty orchestra » 

Monday, January 08, 2007 

I hate how obvious I have been

Feel good hits of the 8th of January, 2007:

Songs: Ohia - "The Black Crow"
Tamas Wells - "Valder Fields"
My Majestic Star - "Half Measures
The Futureheads - "Skip to the End"
Low - "Blue-Eyed Devil"
Bloc Party - "Waiting for the 7:18"
Readymade - "Under the Networks"
Tindersticks - "Sweet Release"
The Afhan Whigs - "John the Baptist"
Alfie - "Manor House Farm"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates