« Home | "Mike Powell responded by sending me the video for... » | Physical attributes that barely compute as your own » | I hate how obvious I have been » | A masterpiece in a couple of minutes » | Presenteeism » | Will the Last Person to Die Please Turn Out the Li... » | Well played, sir » | Teardrinking » | Oh my world, you really can thrill me » | Read the alt-text » 

Monday, January 08, 2007 

You came, you saw, you conquered

I was never going to be 100% happy with this round of selections (or any of them), but with both R.E.M. and the Ronettes getting into the Hall of Fame, I'll take it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates