« Home | Origami and the Bug Wars » | Sophisto » | Conservative = hardcore » | Practically comatose » | They're not all jokes » | A vast psychological experiment » | "After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in... » | So, of course, almost no one knew » | Power suit » | Unrelated » 

Sunday, February 25, 2007 

Bass

Over at the Art of Noise I've participated in the latest In the Dock feature; I'm defending the practice of playing your music too loud in the car. That may sound dubious, but I'd like to think I've made a fairly good case... we'll see what the jury says.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates