« Home | They're not all jokes » | A vast psychological experiment » | "After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in... » | So, of course, almost no one knew » | Power suit » | Unrelated » | The brain is a muscle » | I know you'll be fine » | Subverting the hetero-normative paradigm » | You greet me with night laughter » 

Thursday, February 22, 2007 

Practically comatose

Today on the Singles Jukebox, we ruthlessly evaluate a bunch of Sophisti-Pop from today's Bluffer's Guide to same. Lots of fun, although half of my blurbs got lost in the wash (for real).

If you can post them here, that'd be great! I'd love to read them.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates