« Home | Don't panic dept. » | Intestinal tug-of-war » | Damn near broke my heart » | 20 Albums of 2007: #15 » | Fill your hands » | The way that we talk, the way that we walk, so eas... » | 20 Albums of 2007: #16 » | Gotta get out of the way » | Your new favourite pundit » | "Teodor, what does it mean that Roast Beef has dep... » 

Saturday, February 10, 2007 

Feel my breath on your neck

Feel good hits of the 9th of February, 2007:

Bjork - "An Echo, A Stain"
Kim-Lian - "In Vain"
Omarion - "Ice Box"
Stina Nordenstam - "Crime"
Nadiya - "Amies Ennemies"
Bluebottle Kiss - "Dream Audit"
The Wrens - "Girls, You Won't"
Miles Davis - "Move"
Phoenix - "North"
Nelly Furtado - "Say It Right"

Re: Apple v. Low.

NO. I literally fell out of my chair and convulsed.

The song was "Walk Into the Sea" and the person was a member of knitting circle in my local caf.

Good.

MUTUAL RAGE.

How has Bluebottle Kiss made it to Canadian ears?

The Stypod.

If you had the rest of the album that "Dream Audit", "Scrub the Mist" and "Little Black Dahlias" are on, I'd love to hear it...

Stypod makes sense. We have a guy over there who does a pretty good job riding for Australian acts.

Those are from their latest, which I don't have. I do quite like another of their records, "Revenge is Slow." I'll put that up over at Stylus for you, if you want.

That would be very cool, if it's not too much trouble.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates