« Home | Backlog » | I like the word "uvula" » | Against God's will » | If things come alive » | "Inarguable nuthatch" » | An idea » | Snack machine adventures » | All of the time » | "I try not to think about it." » | We desire disorder » 

Saturday, February 03, 2007 

"Teodor, what does it mean that Roast Beef has depression?"

I'm sick. Go read this.

Some days I relate to that way too much. Except it's usually school, not the grocery store.

And on those days, I hope someone's around to give you a hug.

I thought you might relate, although honestly what I really love is just Beef's expression in the middle panel of the third row.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates