« Home | Ch-ch-ch-ch-alterations » | Bass » | Origami and the Bug Wars » | Sophisto » | Conservative = hardcore » | Practically comatose » | They're not all jokes » | A vast psychological experiment » | "After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in... » | So, of course, almost no one knew » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

"May I add my own small congratulations to the roar of the world's approval?"

Stephen Fry waking you up? I need this.

I can't wait for the "madam" version to come out. That is the best alarm clock EVER.

Isn't it? Fry has been guest starring as a psychiatrist on Bones the past few weeks - it's been glorious.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates