« Home | "to ward off decades of bad luck" » | Busy doing nothing » | Feel my breath on your neck » | Don't panic dept. » | Intestinal tug-of-war » | Damn near broke my heart » | 20 Albums of 2007: #15 » | Fill your hands » | The way that we talk, the way that we walk, so eas... » | 20 Albums of 2007: #16 » 

Monday, February 12, 2007 

Public service

This the kind of science reporting we need right now. Or, well, all the time.

(thanks to Ben for the link)

Glad you enjoyed it - a pretty systematic character assassination, and of someone who really deserves it.

Gradually getting into the Low album, BTW - though it's still going to take more time...

I thought that piece was wonderful too!
Man, most science journalism is annoying. I wonder if it's the same for any field that you know anything about?

I can verify that, at least for philosophy, it is the same.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates