« Home | "And you cannot shape it / Cos it's reality, yeah" » | Activity » | I can feel it in my bones » | Dream about me » | R and R » | Responsible » | Motherfucking snow day! » | Now, how to turn this particular mother out? » | Double play » | He's the guy that sucks (plus he has got depression) » 

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 

And cross it out

I've got a Seconds piece up today on Spiritualized's "Rated X" and memory.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates