« Home | Double play » | He's the guy that sucks (plus he has got depression) » | Music for marking » | The Presence » | While your head is clear » | "May I add my own small congratulations to the roa... » | Ch-ch-ch-ch-alterations » | Bass » | Origami and the Bug Wars » | Sophisto » 

Thursday, March 01, 2007 

Now, how to turn this particular mother out?

I hate to do it twice in a row, but today's Achewood is just as awesome as yesterday's.

Since I don't know what "turn that mother out" means, I'm not ordering that strip, with or without my name.

Gee, I thought the flowchart would make the context pretty obvious. I guess my only advice to you, anonymous Sir or Ma'am, would be to listen to more P-Funk (NB THIS IS GOOD ADVICE FOR US ALL). I'm not ordering any of the strips myself, but I still think they're pretty awesome.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates